- This workshop is designed to provide training in Best Management Practices (BMPs) for anyone working in the lawn, landscape, pest control, or municipal grounds areas.
- The Best Management Practices are focused on reducing non-point source pollution resulting from fertilization or pesticide application.
- At the end of this training you will be given a post-test to determine knowledge learned. If the post-test is successfully completed, you will be mailed a Green Industries BMP certificate of completion.
- Some cities & counties require this certification before you can bid on jobs or have commercial customers.
- State Bill 494 requires BMP certification in order to receive mandatory fertilizer license by January 1, 2014.
2014 isn’t that far away. Take the time to attend a class this fall. Don’t wait to the last minute and have to scramble to find a training close to home.
September 4, 2012 in Marianna
September 25, 2012 in Milton
October 25, 2012 in Crestview Green_Industries_Best_Management_Practices_Agenda_2012
November 9, 2012 in Cantonment